Request Medical Records from Delaney Radiology
If you need images or reports from a past exam, our support team here at the offices of Delaney Radiology in Wilmington, North Carolina, is ready to help! For assistance, please contact us during our normal business hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., excluding holidays. If you need assistance, please call (910) 762-3882 Opt 3.
Here are some important things to know about making requests for medical records:
- Please allow 48 business hours for requests to be processed.
- If a medical office other than the office of the physician who ordered the study needs your records, the request must come directly from the office that needs your information.
- If you are a patient or physician office, and you would like to authorize Delaney to send your medical records to another facility, please use the form linked below:
- If you are a patient or physician office, and you would like to authorize Delaney to receive previous imaging from another facility, please use the form linked below:
- Generally, we can process your request for medical records within two working days. However, in order to allow referring physicians to first review exam results, we won’t be able to fulfill patient requests for records until five business days after the date of service.