Your feedback and questions are important to us. Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you.
Note: This online form sends us an ordinary email, so please use for general inquiries only. Do not include personal information, social security, insurance policy numbers or credit card information. Please feel free to call us at 910-762-3882, Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM-4:30 PM for any questions.
Medical Records / Data Entry Coordinator for Radiology Practice (click for details)
Our business is only as good as our employees and we only hire the best! Our preferred candidate will:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service in a medical environment
- A minimum of 1 year of medical data entry
- Strong attention to detail and extreme accuracy
- Knowledge of medical terminology and health insurances/li>
- Preference will be given to candidates with administrative experience in a radiology practice
Delaney Radiologists is the leading imaging group in Southeastern North Carolina. We offer sub-specialty expertise in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology. Our group is comprised of 24 radiologists and four physician assistants, plus a dedicated staff of radiologic technologists and professional support personnel.BENEFITS
When you join the Delaney team, you will be eligible for an attractive compensation/benefits package that includes:
- excellent pay rates
- very generous number of paid time off days/hours
- paid holidays (including your birthday)
- 100% paid medical premium for every full-time employee
- 100% paid dental premium for every full-time employee
- vision benefits
- 401k with a guaranteed company contribution (regardless of whether you are contributing)
- a great organization with a great reputation
- a very pleasant working environment
- and much more!!
To apply, please include your resume and compensation requirement.
Please note that your resume will NOT be considered if you do not include your compensation requirement.
Delaney Radiologists provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified, disabled applicants may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you require in order to express an interest in this position by responding to this posting. Please state your reasonable accommodation request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Delaney Radiologists will be reviewed.
Thank you for considering Delaney Radiologists for your next career opportunity.
Delaney Radiologists is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other reason prohibited under Federal, State or local laws.